APT – Advanced Penetration Testing Licensed Penetration Tester, LPT Training in Mumbai
WHAT IS APT ?
The Advanced Penetration Testing Course also known as Licensed Penetration Tester, LPT master presents you with minimal network information along with a Scope of Work (SOW). The course was created to provide you with advanced concepts that will help when it comes to attempting the LPT (Master) Certification exam. Macksofy Trainings provide the best LPT training in Mumbai.
The last module of the course includes an SOW for each of the various networks we have created for the course. This, combined with the composition of various ranges, mimics a professional penetration test. Time is limited and you will be required to identify the attack surface followed by the weaknesses of the machines that are on the network.
- Introduction to Vulnerability Assessment and Penetration Testing
- Information Gathering Methodology
- Scanning and Enumeration
- Identify Vulnerabilities
- Post Exploitation
- Advanced Tips and Techniques
- Preparing a Report
- Practice Ranges
- C|EH (Practical)
- ECSA (Practical)
- LPT (Master)
Built on the Advanced Penetration Testing Cyber Range (ECCAPT):
- 100% Hands-on
- 180 Machines
- Over 250 GB RAM
- 4000+ GB Storage
- 5 to 8 Subnets in every range
15+ Windows & Linux OS Flavors
- Prepare you for the LPT (master) exam.
- Learn professional security and penetration testing skills.
- Show advanced concepts like scanning against defenses, pivoting between networks, deploying proxy chains, and using web shells.
- EXAM TITLE: APT
- # OF QUESTIONS: #
- DURATION: #
- AVAILABILITY: ECC Exam Portal
Ec-Council Licensed Penetration Tester – LPT Training in Mumbai
The LPT (Master) practical exam is the capstone to EC-Council’s entire information security track; from the Certified Ethical Hacker Program (C|EH) to the EC-Council Certified Security Analyst (E|CSA) Program. It all culminates with the ultimate test of your career as a penetration tester – the Licensed Penetration Tester practical exam.
To successfully pass the LPT (Master) practical, you must fully document your penetration test in a complete, professional penetration test report. This report will follow formats learned in the ECSA program, following industry acceptable, penetration testing and reporting procedures used by only the top professionals in the industry. This report will be reviewed and scored based on a complex rubric by other penetration testing professionals dedicating to upholding the value of EC-Council’s LPT (Master) Credential, and enhancing the professionalization of cyber security as a field penetration tester.
While the Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH) course teaches threat agents that can compromise the security posture of an organisation, and the EC-Council Security Analyst program provides a repeatable and documentation methodology for deep analysis of an organisations security posture, the Licensed Penetration Tester exam tests the mastery of the skill-sets required to be a true professional penetration tester – Technical Analysis and Report Writing. Macksofy has LPT certified trainers with high class industrial experience, who are there to provide their valuable guidance to you at any point of time.
BENEFITS OF PENETRATION TESTING CERTIFICATION
- EC-Council’s prestigious endorsement as a licensed penetration testing professional, allows successful candidates to practice penetration testing and consulting internationally
- Industry acceptance as a legal and ethical security professional
- Access to proprietary EC-Council software, templates, and penetration testing methodologies
- License to practice and conduct security testing in organizations accredited by EC-Council
- Acquire knowledge from experienced hands-on Licensed Penetration
- Tester methodologies and latest penetration testing practices