OSCP (PEN-200 )| PENETRATION TESTING COURSE & CERTIFICATION
OSCP Training and Certifications
With the addition of five recently retired Offensive Security Certified Professional Training and Certifications (OSCP) test machines to PWK labs, the market-leading Penetration Testing with Kali Linux (PWK/PEN-200) course has just become better. An full OSCP exam room is represented by these five machines! Get more lab time for the same price and benefit from more OSCP penetration testing certification training.
The self-paced nature of this online penetration testing training. Through practical application, it introduces penetration testing tools and procedures. In addition to teaching the skills necessary to succeed as a penetration tester, PEN-200 also teaches the mentality.
The coveted Offensive Security Certified Professional (OSCP) training and certification is awarded to students who successfully complete the course and exam.
Oscp Training In India
Penetration Testing With Kali Linux (Pen-200)
One of the most recent training programmes for cybersecurity experts at Macksofy Technologies is OSCP Training in India. The OSCP certification facilitates employment with numerous reputable companies. However, there aren’t many training facilities in India that provide OSCP Courses. One of the greatest training facilities in India is known as Mackofy Technologies. As a result, Macksofy offers the best OSCP Course in India. We constantly strive to open up our courses to a wider audience of learners.
We at Macksofy Technologies are honoured to be recognised as one of India’s top OSCP training facilities. People who take OSCP training in India can develop their ethical hacking skills to a high level. Macksofy has protected more than 400 websites and web-based applications globally, gaining experience that is supported by trained professionals that hold certificates in fields like CISA,CISM, OSCP, CRTO, Certified Ethical Hacker, and many others.
Offensive Security Certified Professional (OSCP) Training Institute
Macksofy Technologies is providing a real OSCP Training and Certifications in India via the most elite training personnel in information security with the aid of a primetime course content powered by Offensive Security, the high profile behemoth in cyber security and penetration testing. Furthermore, the genuine VAPT (Vulnerability and Penetration Testing), also known as the Pentesting Course of OSCP training and Certification in India, is taught using a curriculum that has been thoroughly examined and approved by Offensive Security, New York, USA. Therefore, don’t delay and sign up right away for the future batches of this essential OSCP Certification in India to make a difference in the penetrating testing industry.
You have a wide range of options to research and delve deeply into new fields with a higher rank after completing OSCP Training in India. The variable costs of penetration testing is the most important difference between managed service providers in the cybersecurity sector. By offering a quantifiable pricing structure for web security audit & penetration testing, Macksofy seeks to close the gap.
WHO’S IT FOR ?
- Information security experts that are moving into Penetration Testing
- Those looking for one of the top qualifications in Pentesting
- Those who want to become Penetration Testers as a Career
- Security Specialists
- Networking Personnel
- Additional technological experts
Benefits Of OSCP
- With OffSec Academy’s skilled instructor-led streaming sessions, you can better prepare for the OSCP.
- Having use of recently retired OSCP testing equipment
- A description of the newest hacking tools and methods
- Receiving instruction from the Kali Linux developers
- Study the “Try Harder” approach and mentality.
Offensive Security Certified Profession (OSCP) Course Details.
PENETRATION TESTING COURSE SYLLABUS
PEN-200 is a unique course that combines traditional course materials with hands-on simulations, using a virtual lab environment. The course covers the following topics. View the full syllabus.
OSCP Training and Certifications: What You Should Know Getting Comfortable with Kali Linux
- Command Line Fun
- Practical Tools
- Bash Scripting
- Passive Information Gathering
- Active Information Gathering
- Vulnerability Scanning
- Web Application Attacks
- Introduction to Buffer Overflows
- Windows Buffer Overflows
- Linux Buffer Overflows
- Client-Side Attacks
- Locating Public Exploits
- Fixing Exploits
- File Transfers
- Antivirus Evasion
- Privilege Escalation
- Password Attacks
- Port Redirection and Tunneling
- Active Directory Attacks
- The Metasploit Framework
- PowerShell Empire
- Assembling the Pieces: Penetration Test Breakdown
- Trying Harder: The Labs
WHAT COMPETENCIES WILL YOU GAIN?
- Learn how to become a penetration tester by using information gathering techniques to identify and enumerate targets running various operating systems and services
- Writing basic scripts and tools to aid in the penetration testing process
- Analysing, correcting, modifying, cross-compiling, and porting public exploit code
- Conducting remote, local privilege escalation, and client-side attacks
- Identifying and exploiting XSS, SQL injection, and file inclusion vulnerabilities in web applications
- Leveraging tunnelling techniques to pivot between networks
- Creative problem solving and lateral thinking skills
SUPPORTING YOUR ONLINE JOURNEY
- 17+ hours of video
- 850-page PDF course guide
- Over 70 machines, including recently retired OSCP exam machines
- Active student forums
- Access to virtual lab environment
- Closed Captioning is available for this course